I received lovely news yesterday….LACARTERA has nominated me for the Blogger Sunshine Award. Thank you very much!
As part of the process I have to answer the questions below and ask my visitors/readers to ‘like’ etc.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I started it because I wanted to keep a journal on the clays, glazes, techniques and steps I used for my various projects and a way to keep my mum and family ‘in the loop’ on my projects as we only get to see each other a few times a year. It has grown from there I suppose.
2. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
I came up with ‘Row’s Pottery Shed’ because my main passion is pottery, but my tagline is ‘Pottery & stuff’ because I like anything handmade, craft and art etc.
3. What is your favorite blog that you like to read?
4 Tell us about your dream job (maybe you’re doing it now!)?
I have too many dream jobs! Full time potter, eLearning Designer, art teacher to name a few. I am currently working full time as an eLearning Consultant and try to fit in my other interests around that. Sometimes my contracts allow working part time so in those situations I can do more pottery.
5. Is your glass half full or half empty?
I am learning to be a ‘my glass is half-full’, especially as I get older. Life is too short to have any regrets.
6. If you could go anywhere for a week’s vacation, where would you go?
India. I know it would be quite terrifying in a way, but I would like to see and experience some pottery communities and the vibrant colours, food, arts and people!
7. What food can you absolutely not eat?
8. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Dark Chocolate, for sure. Have you tried the ‘Greens & Black’ brand?
9. How much time do you spend blogging-in other words, are you one of those lucky people who can dash off a blog post in no time, or like me and take forever on one post to get it just right?
Definitely a part-time blogger. I create my posts quickly. Don’t have much time in my daily calendar…everything has to be super quick.
10. Do you watch TV-if so what are some of your favorite shows?
If I do get to watch TV I am only interested in the house renovations/building shows, especially the UK and Australian based shows.
That’s all folks.