Finally got around to finishing off my ‘not so new’ shed.
- First we created a small concrete slab for my shed to sit on (thanks to my father-in-law who drives a concrete truck and my husband and brother-in-law for smoothing it out)
- Once the concrete dried I then painted the slab with some concrete paint
- Repositioned the shed onto the slab
- Had a domestic with my husband on how the roof should go back on…he’s a ‘computer guy’, not a ‘handy-man’…need I say anything more…
- Husband is then in bed for 2 days with ‘man-flu’ recovering from putting on the new roof
- I then painted the inside of the shed while husband in bed recovering from his ‘handy-man’ efforts
- Then the fun bits…went to Op shops to buy some chairs to go inside the shed
- Make some wall art using embroidery hoops and material ‘off-cuts’
- Move some of my pots to a new home
- Sit and watch the kids play in the backyard…or wait until the kids are in the house and go to my shed with a cup of tea and a few magazines to escapte the chaos…..